Just got a call from the communications department of US Soccer - I really appreciate them reaching out and actually making a transatlantic phone call. Summary in bullet points:
Why no TV coverage or live-stream?
* Broadcasting windows of the different TV stations (Fox Soccer, ESPN, NBC Sport) did not work out for Saturday.
* Happy that they were able to get 9 out of the 10 games on TV
* Stream did not work out as they are stretched personnel wise
* Tribute Tour put together in a very short time
Plans on facing any European teams in 2013 (in particular before the Euros)?
* decision of the new head coach
* what makes sense time (FIFA calendar; new league) and location wise (abroad or at home)
* still looking for games for the summer and fall
Fire away! There is enough in there that makes you raise your eye brow